BMPT Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Boats (In alphabetical order) > E Boats
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

E/S- boat engine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2007 at 6:25pm

Indeed, I thought that perhaps the guys with S130 might be interested in such an engine, albeit I not sure how it would be to run an origional engine ie spares etc,  the British MGB 81 dose run modern MAN units, as opposed to the origional petrol units for obvious reasons. I know not a view held by every one, but I personally would like to see the S130 going again, along with an effort to secure our existing craft, any help to Medusa of course in the current crisis, plus MTB 102, and looking ahead to the few remaining craft such as the houseboats at Shoreham and others.

Johnk

mprints View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mprints Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 10:02am
To see a collection of photos please go to the E Boat Machinery section.
High resolution scans are available on CD through my website.
Dave Mills
mprints View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mprints Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 10:06am
A couple of sample photos to be seen in the E Boat Machinery section-
Dave Mills
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic